Saturday, October 21, 2006

Dieing

Edit: Now this is a good one, which makes me laugh after reading the last sentence. Enjoy!

Joe's wife was sick. Very sick. None of the doctors could figure out
what was wrong with her. He was about to go into her room and visit her when her doctor approached him. The doctor said: "These might be her last few days, so you should do whatever she asks of you, so that she
may die happy."

Well... Joe thought this over and decided that that was a
great idea. He went in and they talked for about 3 hours.
After awhile he asked her if there was anything that he
could do for her. She thought for a little bit and said,
"Make love to me. Eat my pussy.... Fuck me like you
never have before..." He thought this was a little much in
her condition, but since It might be one of the last times
he sees her he decided to comply.

The next day he came in, and her doctor said that she
was much better, and he should do whatever he did
yesterday. Well.. he walked in and they talked, and she requested they
make passionate love again, and again he complied.

After about 5 days of this she had fully recovered, and
was able to go home. She walked into the living room to
find that Joe was crying. She said, "What's the matter?
I'm fine now. You have nothing to worry about." He
replied, "I know, but all this time I can't stop thinking
that I could have saved Mom!"

No comments: