Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Dog Named Sex

When I went to City hall to renew my dog's license , I told the clerk I wanted a license for Sex. He said "I'd like one ,too

Then I said "but this is a dog "

He said he didn't care what she looked like. Then I said you don't understand . I've had sex since I was nine years old. ' He winked at me and said "you must have been quite a Kid.

When I got married and went on my honeymoon ,I took my dog with me . I told the hotel clerk I wanted a room for me and my wife ,and a special room for Sex. He said , You don't need a special room for Sex . He said as long as you pay your bill , we don't care what you do.

I said look, you don't seem to understand . Sex keeps me awake at night.

The clerk said " Funny I seem to have the same problem"

Well one day, I entered Sex in a contest, but before the competition began , The dog got loose and ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was just standing there, looking disappointed , I told him I had planned to have Sex in the contest. He said Wonderful! If you sell tickets you will clean up

But up don't understand, I want to have Sex on TV. He said "They already have Sex on cable. Its no big deal anymore.

Well me and my wife decided to separate so we went to court to fight for custody of the dog.

I said to the judge , " Your honor "I had sex before I was married" The judge said that " the court is not a confessional. "

Please stick to the facts" Then I told him after I was married Sex left me. He said "Me too"

. Well last night Sex ran away again, and I spent hours looking all over town for him, A cop came over to me and asked "What are you doing in this alley at 4 o'clock in the morning ? " I said "I'm looking for Sex."

My case comes up on Friday

No comments: